★谁杀了知更鸟出自《鹅妈妈童谣》
Who killed Cock Robin?
谁杀了知更鸟?
I, said the Sparrow,
我,麻雀说,
With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭,
I killed Cock Robin.
我杀了知更鸟。
Who saw him die?
谁看到他死?
I, said the Fly,
我,苍蝇说,
With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.
我看到他死,
Who caught his blood?
谁取走他的血?
I, said the Fish,
我,鱼说,
With my little dish,
用我的小碟子,
I caught his blood.
我取走他的血。
Who'll make the shroud ?
谁来做寿衣?
I, said the Beetle,
我,甲虫说,
With my thread and needle,
用我的针和线,
I'll make the shroud.
我来做寿衣。
Who'll dig his grave?
谁来挖坟墓?
I, said the Owl,
我,猫头鹰说,
With my pick and shovel,
Loading...
未加载完,尝试【刷新】or【退出阅读模式】or【关闭广告屏蔽】。
尝试更换【Firefox浏览器】or【Edge浏览器】打开多多收藏!
移动流量偶尔打不开,可以切换电信、联通、Wifi。
收藏网址:www.lele123.cc
(>人<;)